retained..

assalamualaikum to all my friends and readers..yesterday was not my day at all..i do like i was having Fun..but no~..Down berabis ku sal the news..maybe this year was not my luck,i already try my best sudah but still..rasa macam alum cukup,so maybe next year i can Coo0p with the teachers again.attendance ku below 85% ,thats y i dont promote to U6..*sigh*..my academic okay dah..tapi attendance -_-" ..the deputy principal gto aku yg total late for this yr is 16 late..n escape class,3..permission class,3...tamparan hebat eyh yaw..kn awal pagi a2,tekajut ku bh nada nama ku ra upper six list..a2 kn bisai dah mood ku,then dtg c Ish..ia happy bnr sal ia promote ke U6,tarus th ia betanya if aku kna promote or nda..sudah ku check...."mna nama ku ? " ..dtg cia c Arif~gto nya kat kediaku,siapa yg nada nama dlm list a2 datang ke Conference room imediately...so,start dari sna lah aku Down berabis...wafiyJ,Edna and Amal(5a) were there also,they receive the same letter psl retained..sudah principal n the deputy principal dtg sudah,masuk kmi ...duduk..n dangar ckp principal..so starting by next yr,kmi kirakan Freshie jua tarus..ikut intake L6 2009..so by january,kmi nda sekulah...lagipun,decision ku jua bh kn stay,because i know AS is very hard to score ..thats y im retaining myself for another yr..awal2 rasa nya mcm rugi..tapi nda,this is for my own good..next yr,i will improve my AS result and show to my parents that my decision is right..i dont care apa urg ckp,its my DECISION..so respect apa yg ku mau..To my Buddy Ashila HMS..thanks for being there for me =) i know u try ur best to cheer me up,n im sorry if aku nada mood langsung,time ku fresh2 bh nada mood ah ko tagur-_-" ko buat crazy stuff pun rasa kn mo tatak bh kepala mu..hahhahaha..crazy ^_^ ...to my viva5a`s yg tadi cheer me up and bgi advise..luv u guys,thanks for being there for me...n sorry if aku nada mood -_-"
next yr sambung ka~atau beranti~atau go to teknikal?..hmmm...insYaAllah~by next yr lah aku decide...Azri AR

pendatang yang ke

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

brunei Forum